(1) Rinsates may be applied as pesticides provided
that applicable label directions are followed for each registered pesticide in
(2) Rinsates may be used as a diluent in
pesticide mixtures where:
(a) the pesticides in the rinsate and the
mixture are the same or compatible;
(b) tank mixing is not prohibited by the
(c) the application site is listed on each
(3) Disposal of rinsates is prohibited except as
permitted by the label or by Title 75, chapter 10, MCA and rules adopted
(4) Rinsates may be temporarily stored but shall
not be stored longer than one year.
(a) The container(s) storing the rinsate must
have the following information on a label attached to the container:
(i) The date that the rinsate was placed in the container;
(ii) the active ingredient(s) in the rinsate;
(iii) company name, trade name, formulation and
environmental protection agency registration number for each product in the
(iv) signal word; and
(v) name of responsible person(s) .
(5) Rinsates must be used or disposed of in a
manner that prevents any agricultural, environmental or human health problems.