In addition to the terms defined in 15-62-103, MCA, the following definitions also apply to terms used in this subchapter:
(1) "Act" means the Family Education Savings Act, as referenced in 15-62-101, MCA.
(2) "Child" means a son, stepson, daughter, stepdaughter, or legally adopted son or daughter of the taxpayer.
(3) "Distributee" means the account owner or designated beneficiary who withdraws the funds. If the account is established under the Montana Uniform Transfers to Minors Act, and the minor is not yet 21 years of age, the distributee is the custodian of that account.
(4) "Program" means the family education savings program established pursuant to the Act, or any other program established and maintained under another state that qualifies as a qualified tuition program under IRC 529.
(5) "Program manager" means a financial institution selected pursuant to 15-62-203, MCA.