For purposes of this subchapter, the following definitions apply:
(1) "Individual" is defined in 33-19-104 , MCA. Any reference to the term "customer" in this subchapter means "individual."
(2) "Information systems" means the electronic or physical methods used to access, collect, store, use, transmit, protect or dispose of personal information.
(3) "Licensee" means a licensee as that term is defined in 33-19-104 , MCA.
(4) "Personal information" is defined in 33-19-104 , MCA. Any reference to the term "nonpublic customer information" in this subchapter means, for the purpose of these rules, "personal information."
(5) "Service provider" means a person that maintains, processes or otherwise is permitted access to personal information through its provision of services directly to the licensee.