(1) This section applies to all vehicles, including, but not limited to: automobiles, trucks, motorcycles, mini-bikes, snowmobiles, dune buggies, all-terrain vehicles and trailers, campers, bicycles or any other such equipment.
(2) No vehicle may be driven at a speed greater than the posted speed.
(3) No wheeled motor vehicle may be driven off authorized roadways, except onto parking areas provided.
(4) No person may operate a vehicle on any road, trail, or area which is specifically posted against such use.
(5) No motor vehicle may be operated in a public recreation area that fails to comply with the Title 61, MCA, Motor Vehicle Codes as they relate to driver licensing, vehicle equipment, vehicle registration and traffic regulation.
(6) In addition to any other penalty provided for violation, the participant may be expelled from the area.