(1) Disorderly conduct, such as, but not limited to, quarreling, challenging to fight or fighting; using threatening, profane or abusive language; drunkenness; rendering vehicular or pedestrian traffic impassable; indecent exposure; public urination; operation of a motor vehicle in a manner as to create a nuisance or any annoyance or danger to others; loud or noisy behavior; is prohibited.
(2) Quiet hours shall be maintained in all recreation areas as posted. Portable generators may not be operated during these hours.
(3) It is prohibited to forcibly assault, oppose, impede, resist, intimidate or interfere with any official, employee or agent of the department engaged in the performance of his or her official duties or on account of the performance of his or her official duties.
(4) Failure to comply with a lawful order issued by a department employee acting pursuant to these rules shall be considered as interference with that employee while engaged in the performance of their official duties.
(5) In addition to any other penalty provided, the participants may be expelled from the area.