Except as provided in ARM 17.4.618, a final environmental impact statement must include:
(1) a summary of major conclusions and supporting information from the draft EIS and the responses to substantive comments received on the draft EIS, stating specifically where such conclusions and information were changed from those which appeared in the draft;
(2) a list of all sources of written and oral comments on the draft EIS, including those obtained at public hearings, and, unless impractical, the text of comments received by the agency (in all cases, a representative sample of comments must be included) ;
(3) the agency's responses to substantive comments, including an evaluation of the comments received and disposition of the issues involved;
(4) data, information, and explanations obtained subsequent to circulation of the draft; and
(5) the agency's recommendation, preferred alternative, or proposed decision together with an explanation of the reasons therefor.