(1) To control the integrity of the information in the youth management information system, only authorized persons will be given the capability to enter data into the system as granted authorization by the Youth Services Division administrator or designee to enter data.
(2) Persons who are granted authorization to enter data will be specially trained by the department to enter correct data into the youth management information system.
(3) The statistics unit of the department will periodically run reports to validate the integrity of the information in the youth management information system. The statistics unit will identify missing or incomplete information with these reports.
(4) When a person enters or changes data in the youth management information system, the system will record the name and user identification of the person who entered or changed the data, and the date and time it was entered, changed, or deleted.
(5) The system will utilize validation tables whenever possible.