For the purposes of this subchapter and administering the Emergency Medical Service Providers Grant Program, and unless the context expressly indicates otherwise, the following definitions apply:
(1) "Emergency situation" means a documented emergency as determined by the Montana Department of Transportation Director, which includes, but is not limited to, the following:
(a) an accident that renders a vehicle or equipment inoperable and nonrepairable; or
(b) a vehicle or equipment breakdown that requires temporary substitutes during repairs to the primary vehicle or equipment.
(2) "Majority" means 51% or greater.
(3) "Match" means a cash match. A 10% match is required.
(4) "Routine medical supplies" means disposable, single-use supplies.
(5) "Training" means equipment for required training to maintain certifications, initial or ongoing emergency medical technician training, or continuing education.