(1) A pharmacy or facility may fully participate in the cancer drug repository program by accepting, storing and dispensing, or administering donated drugs and supplies, or may limit its participation to only accepting and storing donated drugs and supplies. If a pharmacy or facility chooses to limit its participation, the pharmacy or facility shall distribute any donated drugs to a fully participating repository.
(2) A pharmacy or facility may withdraw from participation in the cancer drug repository program at any time, upon notification to the board. A notice to withdraw shall be in writing.
(3) Any patient who is diagnosed with cancer is eligible to receive drugs or supplies under the cancer drug repository program.
(4) Cancer drugs may be donated to a pharmacy or facility.
(5) Participation in the program is voluntary.
(6) There is no limitation on the number of doses that can be donated to the program as long as the donated drugs meet the requirements of these regulations.