(1) Three take permits for each species of raptor allowed to be removed from the wild will be available to nonresidents through a drawing.
(2) Nonresidents may only possess one take permit.
(3) Nonresidents applying for a take permit must submit to the department by March 15:
(a) a completed application;
(b) a $5 application fee; and
(c) a copy of their valid federal or state falconry license.
(4) Upon notification, successful applicants may purchase a nonresident take permit for $200. The permit must be purchased by May 1 or will be made available to other applicants.
(5) Permits are valid from June 1 through March 31 and only for the species specified on the permit.
(6) Nonresidents must comply with the reporting requirements of ARM 12.6.1123.