For the purpose of this subchapter, the following definitions apply:
(1) "CAPS" means child and adult protective services, the online statewide management system maintained by DPHHS.
(2) "Cost containment pool" means funds retained by the department under 41-5-132, MCA, for disbursement by the cost containment review panel.
(3) "Cost containment review panel" means the panel established in 41-5-131, MCA.
(4) "Department" means the Department of Corrections as authorized in 2-15-2301, MCA.
(5) "DPHHS" means the Department of Public Health and Human Services.
(6) "Juvenile delinquency intervention act" (JDIP) means the act established by the Montana Legislature and implemented by the Department of Corrections to more effectively manage juvenile placement services and funding.
(7) "Mental disorder" has the meaning found in 53-21-102, MCA.
(8) "Youth correction facility" means a facility for the habilitation of delinquent youth such as the Pine Hills Youth Correctional Facility, Riverside Youth Correctional Facility, or a youth correctional facility under contract with the Department of Corrections.