(1) Crematories must maintain permanent records of all cremations.
(2) Each cremation record must consist of the following:
(a) ART form as defined in ARM 24.147.302;
(b) cremation authorization form as described in ARM 24.147.1107;
(c) if applicable, disposition directions from a prepaid funeral contract as described in 37-19-903, MCA;
(d) a cremation log including, but not limited to the following information:
(i) decedent's name;
(ii) date and time the body was received by the crematory;
(iii) metal tag number;
(iv) date(s) and times of refrigeration, if applicable;
(v) date and starting time of cremation; and
(vi) name(s) and license number(s) of the crematory operator(s) and/or technician(s) who performed the cremation;
(e) copy of the form containing all the information required under 37-19-706(5), MCA; and
(f) if applicable, shipping and tracking information as required by 37-19-705(13), MCA.
(3) Crematories must maintain records of final disposition of unclaimed remains per 37-19-706, MCA, and ARM 24.147.1111.
(4) If the authorizing agent gives the crematory authority to dispose of the cremated remains in the cremation authorization form, the crematory must maintain the identifying metal tag as a permanent record of the facility.
(5) Crematories providing funeral goods as described in ARM 24.147.1102 must comply with board and FTC recordkeeping requirements per ARM 24.147.406.