(1) Providers will enroll as a Community First Choice Services (CFCS) personal care attendant provider, a CFCS personal emergency response system (PERS) provider, or both. Providers must enroll through the department's fiscal intermediary.
(2) CFCS providers must be businesses incorporated under the laws of the state of Montana.
(3) CFCS providers must submit a description of the proposed service area which must include, at a minimum, coverage of the entire area of at least one county or Indian reservation.
(4) CFCS personal care attendant service providers must comply with onsite visit requirements both before and after enrollment to verify information submitted to the department.
(5) CFCS personal care attendant service providers must provide the documentation to demonstrate the following:
(a) general liability insurance with a minimum coverage of $1,000,000 per occurrence and $2,000,000 aggregate;
(b) motor vehicle liability insurance with split limits of $500,000 per person for personal injury, $1,000,000 per accident occurrence for personal injury, and $100,000 per accident occurrence for property damage; or, combined single limits of $1,000,000 per occurrence to cover such claims as may be caused by any act, omission, or negligence of the provider or its agents, officers, representatives, assigns, or subcontractors;
(c) current unemployment insurance and workers' compensation coverage; and
(d) verification of completion of the department's mandatory CFCS training.
(6) CFCS attendant-based providers will select to deliver either agency-based or self-directed CFCS option. Once a provider has completed a successful compliance review the provider may enroll in the other service option.
(7) The department may contract with out-of-state agencies to provide CFCS for Montana Medicaid members temporarily living out of state.