(1) Providers may enroll as a Community First Choice Services (CFCS) personal care attendant provider, a CFCS personal emergency response system provider, or both.
(2) CFCS attendant providers will maintain staff resources, including a nurse supervisor and person-centered plan facilitator, to perform the necessary CFCS duties as referenced in ARM 37.40.1005. The nurse supervisor and plan facilitator may be the same person.
(3) CFCS nurse supervisors must meet the following criteria:
(a) be a licensed nurse;
(b) have at least one year's experience in aging and disability services;
(c) receive training in CFCS; and
(d) be free of conflict-of-interest criteria as referenced in ARM 37.40.1016.
(4) CFCS plan facilitators must meet the following criteria:
(a) have at least one year's experience in aging and disability services;
(b) receive certification in the person-centered planning process; and
(c) be free of conflict-of-interest criteria as referenced in ARM 37.40.1016.
(5) The CFCS provider agency must provide documentation to verify the nurse supervisor and plan facilitator credentials, certification, and training.
(6) CFCS personal emergency response system service providers will provide a service, which includes electronic, telephonic, or mechanical system to assist the member in an emergency situation. The system must be connected to a local emergency response system with the capacity to activate local emergency medical personnel.