(1) The department, in its sole discretion, has the authority to approve a private training provider's program.
(2) A private training provider's program must adhere to the curriculum requirements set forth in ARM 42.13.907.
(3) An applicant seeking to provide in-classroom training must submit:
(a) the curriculum, including the Montana specific training supplement;
(b) classroom materials used by the trainer and participants;
(c) instructional aids, including videos or other visual components;
(d) sample proof of training document; and
(e) the exam, its answers, and an explanation of how the combined exam score will be calculated.
(4) An applicant seeking to provide online training must:
(a) make the program available to the department in its online format;
(b) incorporate videos, scenarios, or games into the program;
(c) provide a sample proof of training document; and
(d) submit the exam, its answers, and an explanation of how the combined exam score will be calculated.
(5) A private training program shall retain its approval status for five years unless it is revoked or suspended by the department or withdrawn by the training provider. Upon expiration of the five-year term, the provider may apply to have its program reapproved under the application process.