(1) The network director shall prepare proposed league rules for each sporting event on which the network will offer parimutuel wagering during a designated wagering period. The proposed league rules shall include:
(a) a description of the eligible specific professional sports races, games, matches, or contests on which parimutuel wagering will be allowed;
(b) types of combination wagers eligible to be placed for a sport under league rules in any parimutuel wagering period; and
(c) a list of eligible professional sports participants for the appropriate period.
(2) The parimutuel network director shall submit the proposed league rules to the board's fantasy sports coordinator for approval at least 30 days prior to the wagering period during which the sporting event will occur or during which parimutuel wagering will be allowed under those league rules. No league rules shall be provided by the network to the hub, facility, or wagering public before the league rules are approved by the fantasy sports coordinator and made official.
(3) The parimutuel network director shall select one or more sporting events, from among the sets of official league rules approved by the fantasy sports coordinator, on which parimutuel wagering will be conducted during an upcoming administrative week, identified as a weekly period of Wednesday through the following Tuesday. The network director shall notify the fantasy sports coordinator in writing at least one week prior to the appropriate administrative week as to which sporting events under official league rules will be included in each particular administrative week.
(4) The parimutuel network shall compile a roster or program for the appropriate period, including eligible specific professional sports races, games, matches, or contests for the appropriate period, types of combination wagers eligible to be placed for that sport in that period, and a list of eligible professional sports participants. The roster or program must be made available to each league member. The roster or program shall be placed into the parimutuel computer system for the appropriate periodic start date.
(5) Each periodic sporting event roster or program must be provided by the network to each licensed parimutuel facility. Each periodic sporting event roster or program must also be provided to the parimutuel wagering public. The roster or program must be provided in hard copy, but may also be available via an Internet site.
(6) Fantasy sports parimutuel wagering shall be conducted within the appropriate wagering period for each sporting event for which league rules have been made official by the coordinator, and which has been chosen and is being offered by the network under its periodic roster or program.
(7) While the sporting events are underway, a running total of points may be calculated by the information service and provided by the networks to the network facilities via Internet or other means.
(8) When each individual sporting event is concluded, the network, through its information service, shall calculate point totals. Based on the point totals, the official winners are declared, and made official by the fantasy sports coordinator. Any error in point calculations discovered after the point totals are made official by the coordinator shall be disregarded. The point totals shall be promptly provided to the parimutuel hub. Winning tickets may be cashed at any time after the sports event results are made official.
(9) At the conclusion of each periodic sporting event, the hub shall send reconciliation statements showing amounts handled on each individual sports event to the parimutuel facilities, parimutuel network, and the fantasy sports coordinator.
(10) The parimutuel network shall remit the correct takeout amount from all parimutuel facilities to the board within seven days after the conclusion of each administrative week. The remitted amount shall not include breakage or unclaimed ticket amount takeout.
(11) The board shall distribute the takeout amount as per 23-4-302, MCA.