(1) All staff members and adult household members must:
(a) meet immunization requirements pursuant to ARM 37.95.160;
(b) meet background check requirements pursuant to ARM 37.95.161; and
(c) sign a health attestation.
(2) Directors and early childhood teachers must:
(a) be at least 18 years old;
(b) complete facility overview training;
(c) be current on the ECP Practitioner Registry;
(d) have current certification for infant, child, and adult CPR, infant choking response, and pediatric first aid; CPR certification must be completed in a hands-on setting; and
(e) successfully complete required early childhood teacher orientation as outlined in ARM 37.95.163.
(3) Trainees must meet the requirements of (1), (2)(a), and (b) and:
(a) shall not be left alone with children as outlined in ARM 37.95.163(2); and
(b) shall not remain in this role for longer than 30 days.
(4) Substitute teachers who work less than 500 hours per year must meet all the requirements of this rule except for (2)(c).
(5) Only directors, early childhood teachers, lead teachers, assistant teachers, trainees, and substitute teachers may provide direct care and count in ratios.