For the purposes of this subchapter, the following definitions apply:
(1) "Asphalt plant" means a facility used to manufacture asphalt by heating and drying aggregate and mixing it with asphalt cement.
(2) "Concrete batch plant" means a facility that combines various ingredients, such as sand, water, aggregate, fly ash, potash, cement, and cement additives, to form concrete.
(3) "Deregister" means to revoke a registration.
(4) "Drop point" means a location at which air emissions are generated from the transfer of materials, such as loading raw materials into a hopper or transferring materials between conveyers.
(5) "Dust suppression control" means the use of water, water spray bars, chemical dust suppression, wind fences, enclosures, or other dust control techniques.
(6) "Facility" means any real or personal property that is either portable or stationary and is located on one or more contiguous or adjacent properties under the control of the same owner or operator and that emits or has the potential to emit any air pollutant subject to regulation under the Clean Air Act of Montana or the Federal Clean Air Act and that has the same two-digit standard industrial classification code. A facility may consist of one or more emitting units.
(7) "Nonmetallic mineral" has the meaning given in 40 CFR Part 60, subpart OOO.
(8) "Nonmetallic mineral processing plant" means a facility consisting of equipment that is used to crush, grind, or screen nonmetallic minerals and associated material-handling equipment and transfer points. The term does not include facilities in underground mines or at other stationary sources subject to Montana air quality permitting.
(9) "Permanent location" means a physical location at which a registered facility may remain or does remain for more than 12 months.
(10) "Registered facility" means a facility that has been registered in accordance with this subchapter.
(11) "Registration" means the submission to the department of the completed registration notification under ARM 17.8.1805.
(12) "Temporary location" means a physical location at which a registered facility remains for no more than 12 months.