(1) "Aircraft" means any manned aerial vehicle including airplane, helicopter, glider, ultralight (with or without Federal Aviation Administration N number), balloon, homebuilt aircraft (including experimental amateur-built), other aircraft listed in 67-3-206, MCA, or other similar aerial vehicle.
(2) "Customarily kept" means an aircraft primarily based in Montana, which is housed or stored in this state for a period of time exceeding 180 non-contiguous days (six months) within any calendar year.
(3) "Department" means the Montana Department of Transportation or the Montana Department of Transportation Aeronautics Division.
(4) "Destroyed" or "salvaged" aircraft means an aircraft which will never return to an airworthy condition.
(5) "Dismantled" or "nonflyable" aircraft means an aircraft which has been disassembled or which requires a major repair to return the aircraft to an airworthy condition. The term does not include an aircraft not current or out of compliance with FAA inspection requirements.
(6) "Owner" means an individual, partnership, or corporation which owns an aircraft singly or in shares.