(1) The department shall make available workforce development grant application forms which an applicant must complete for the purpose of applying for a grant award. At minimum the application must address the purpose of the grant and its benefit to the client.
(2) Upon receipt of an application, the department will determine whether the application is complete. The department may at its sole discretion and at any time request additional information from an applicant for use in evaluating the application. The applicant may amend or withdraw a grant application before the department notifies the applicant of its decision whether to fund the grant.
(3) The department will review all applications pursuant to ARM 24.13.213.
(4) The department shall notify the applicant in writing of the department's decision to approve or reject a grant application following evaluation of the application. A notice approving the application must specify the amount approved for the grant.
(5) An applicant aggrieved by the department's decision may utilize the procedure set forth in ARM 24.13.219.