(1) Costs for state sites located in Montana:
(a) A site inspection fee of $150 per site is charged to the person for whom the material was inspected.
(i) A minimum of two inspections are required per year for sites.
(ii) One annual inspection is required for manufacturing/processing facilities.
(b) Certified inspectors must submit a copy of the inspection form and submit a $75 inspection fee, as well as the cost of any markers sold for each site inspection, each year.
(2) Costs for inspection of sites located outside of the state of Montana may include, but are not limited to:
(a) A site inspection fee of $150 per site will be charged to the person for whom the material was inspected.
(i) Travel expenses including mileage and per diem at the rates set by 2-18-501-502, MCA
(3) Actual costs associated with out-of-state inspections are assessed by the department or its agents. Costs may include, but are not limited to, airfare, vehicle rental, state mileage, per diem, and lodging.
(4) Only product markers provided by the department or authorized by the department may be used. Fees for markers are as follows:
(b) $0.15/adhesive label;
(c) $0.25/sewn-in label; and
(d) $50/unit of twine.
(5) If the fee is not paid or if a person improperly pays any fee or assessment under the provisions of 80-7-921, MCA, the department or its agent will not provide further services.
(6) The cost for any additional material analysis is paid by the manufacturer or owner.