HOME    SEARCH    ABOUT US    CONTACT US    HELP   
           
Prev Next

42.39.104    LICENSE, APPLICATION, AND RENEWAL FEES

(1) Initial licensure and renewal fees for the following license types and endorsements are: 

(a) Two-year marijuana transporter license: $10,000.

(b) Combined-use marijuana license: $7,500.

(c) Marijuana testing laboratory license: $5,000 per licensed premises.

(d) Marijuana dispensary license:  $5,000 per licensed premises.

(e) Cultivator license:

(i) $1,000 for a cultivator with a micro tier canopy license;

(ii) $2,500 for a cultivator with a tier 1 canopy license;

(iii) $5,000 for a cultivator with a tier 2 canopy license;

(iv) $7,500 for a cultivator with a tier 3 canopy license;

(v) $10,000 for a cultivator with a tier 4 canopy license;

(vi) $13,000 for a cultivator with a tier 5 canopy license;

(vii) $15,000 for a cultivator with a tier 6 canopy license;

(viii) $17,500 for a cultivator with a tier 7 canopy license;

(ix) $20,000 for a cultivator with a tier 8 canopy license;

(x) $23,000 for a cultivator with a tier 9 canopy license;

(xi) $27,000 for a cultivator with a tier 10 canopy license;

(xii) $32,000 for a cultivator with a tier 11 canopy license; and

(xiii) $37,000 for a cultivator with a tier 12 canopy license.

(f) Manufacturer license:

(i) $5,000 for each manufacturing facility that produces, on a monthly basis, less than ten pounds of concentrate;

(ii) $10,000 for each manufacturing facility that produces, on a monthly basis, between ten pounds of concentrate and 15 pounds of concentrate;

(iii) $20,000 for each manufacturing facility that produces, on a monthly basis, 15 pounds of concentrate; and

(iv) any manufacturing licensee that produces, on a monthly basis, more than 15 pounds of concentrate, shall pay an additional $1,000 per pound.

(g) Storage facility endorsement: $1,000 per licensed storage facility.

(2) At the time of the initial application and at renewal, an applicant shall pay the department a nonrefundable processing fee equal to 20 percent of the license fee identified in (1). The department will not begin processing an application until it receives all processing fees. A licensee shall pay the department the remaining 80 percent of the license fee upon department notification of approval of its application or renewal.

(3) The fee for an initial worker permit and a renewal permit is $50. A replacement permit is $10.

(4) The fee for an initial registry identification card and a renewal card is $20. A replacement card is $10.

(5) Background checks: the department shall assess the applicant a fee of $30 per background check. This fee is separate from and in addition to the nonrefundable processing fee assessed in (2).

(6) Location changes: the fee for changing the location of any licensed premises is $2,500.

 

History: 16-12-112, 16-12-202, 16-12-204, 16-12-222, 16-12-226, 16-12-508, 16-12-533, MCA; IMP, 16-12-112, 16-12-204, 16-12-222, 16-12-226, 16-12-508, 16-12-533, MCA; NEW, 2022 MAR p. 81, Eff. 1/1/22.

Home  |   Search  |   About Us  |   Contact Us  |   Help  |   Disclaimer  |   Privacy & Security