(1) A licensee must ensure that all employees wear a department-issued worker permit in a clearly visible manner on the outermost layer of clothing while working on behalf of the licensee. A licensee is responsible for the security of all marijuana and marijuana products on a licensed premises, during transit, and under the supervision of the licensee or its employee until the marijuana or marijuana product is sold.
(2) A licensee is responsible for ensuring the department has a current and working email address and a current and valid mailing address on file to receive department correspondence.
(3) A licensee is responsible for providing the department with its hours of operation for each licensed premises. A licensee or its employee must be on-site during hours of operation and must make the licensed premises available to department inspectors during those hours.
(4) A licensee must use a weighing device pursuant to 30-12-203, MCA, and ARM 24.351.101 whenever marijuana is:
(a) packaged for sale by weight;
(b) bought and sold by weight; and
(c) weighed for entry into the seed-to-sale tracking system.
(5) A licensee must establish and maintain and make available for department inspection at all licensed premises written emergency procedures to be followed in case of a fire, chemical spill, or other emergency.
(6) A licensee must maintain and make available for department inspection at all licensed premises the following documentation or information in a single binder, file, or other organized and readily accessible format:
(a) proof that any signage at the licensed premises complies with local jurisdiction sign ordinances and regulations;
(b) proof that licensees and employees of licensees are current on the required trainings;
(c) the emergency procedures required by (5);
(d) the written security plan required by ARM 42.39.121(1);
(e) for marijuana manufacturer licensees, the written standard operating procedures required by ARM 42.39.401(16);
(f) for marijuana cultivator licensees, the written standard operating procedures required by ARM 42.39.405(8); and
(g) for marijuana dispensary licensees, a written standard operating procedure for the destruction of returned marijuana or marijuana products.