(1) Child protection specialist supervisors must complete annual child welfare supervisory training. It is the responsibility of the division's training unit to develop, coordinate, implement, and track the completion of these supervisory trainings on an annual basis.
(2) Child protection specialist supervisors must complete twenty hours of child welfare supervisory training annually and have the completion recorded and tracked by the division's training unit.
(3) Annual training topics for child protection specialist supervisors are based on topics relevant to the position.
(4) All supervisory trainings completed by child protection specialist supervisors must be approved by the division's administration. Proof of successful completion of supervisory trainings must be provided to the division's training unit.
(5) Twenty hours of child protection specialist supervisory training will count toward the twenty-hour child protection specialist recertification.
(6) For purposes of this rule, "division" means the Child and Family Services Division.