(1) A person may not engage in an asbestos-related occupation after the expiration of accreditation until accreditation is renewed.
(2) Accreditation for each asbestos-related occupation may be renewed annually on or before the expiration date of accreditation by submitting to the department a completed application form provided by the department, a certificate of satisfactory completion of a department approved refresher course, and the appropriate fee.
(3) An applicant for renewal of accreditation in an asbestos-related occupation, except asbestos project inspector and management planner, shall attend a one-day refresher course approved by the department or EPA for that specific occupation.
(4) For renewal of accreditation as an asbestos project inspector, a person shall attend a half-day refresher course approved by the department or EPA.
(5) Asbestos project management planners shall attend the half-day asbestos inspector refresher course plus an additional half-day refresher course on asbestos project management planning approved by the department or EPA.
(6) If a person does not apply for renewal of accreditation within one year following the expiration of accreditation, the person must obtain accreditation under ARM 17.74.362 to engage in an asbestos-related occupation.
(7) An applicant for renewal of accreditation as instructor shall attend a refresher course:
(a) taught by another instructor; or
(b) taught by the instructor with three or more students.