For the purposes of this subchapter, the following definitions apply:
(1) "Facility" means any real or personal property that is either stationary or portable and is located on one or more contiguous or adjacent properties under the control of the same owner or operator and that emits or has the potential to emit any air pollutant subject to regulation under the Clean Air Act of Montana or the Federal Clean Air Act, including associated control equipment that affects or would affect the nature, character, composition, amount, or environmental impacts of air pollution and that has the same two-digit standard industrial classification code. A facility may consist of one or more emitting units.
(2) "Major modification" has the same meaning as in ARM 17.8.801.
(3) "Modified facility" means a facility for which an application to modify, as defined in ARM 17.8.740, is submitted to the department.
(4) "New facility" means a facility for which the department has not previously issued a Montana air quality permit.
(5) "New major stationary source" means a major stationary source, as defined in ARM 17.8.801, for which the department has not previously issued a Montana air quality permit.
(6) "Portable facility" means an emitting source designated by the department in its database with the county code number "777," based on ability to move the source to other locations.
(7) "Registered oil and gas well facility" means any registration eligible oil or gas well facility that has been registered for operation under the requirements in ARM Title 17, chapter 8, subchapter 17.
(8) "Registered sand and gravel, asphalt, and concrete facility" means any facility registered in accordance with ARM Title 17, chapter 8, subchapter 18.