(1) The department may enter into an agreement with accounting system vendors, route operators, or licensed operators to provide for testing of systems under ARM 23.16.2102. Any agreement for testing shall include the following:
(a) the continued reporting and maintenance of records as provided in ARM 23.16.1826, 23.16.1826A, and 23.16.1827, during the test period;
(b) a description of information to be reported to the Gambling Control Division for purposes of validating test results; and
(c) a final date that the test will terminate.
(2) The department will field test all tier I systems as follows:
(a) review data for correct file submission format;
(b) test batch upload process for proper procedures;
(c) test for ability to correct any rejected records;
(d) test submitted e-mail addresses; and
(e) evaluate transmissions of data for a 30-60 day period.
(3) The department will field test all tier II automated accounting and reporting systems by requiring all proposed accounting systems to satisfactorily record and communicate electronic meter readings and to demonstrate the system can reliably record and communicate complex transactions.
(4) The department will provide a web site to allow on-line entry of tier II meter readings. In addition, the department will provide an electronic spreadsheet which will allow for entry of required tier II data.
(5) The department may approve an automated accounting and reporting system for purposes of field testing prior to final approval of the system.