(1) Applicants seeking a master electrician license who are graduate electrical engineers shall comply with the practical experience requirements of 37-68-304, MCA.
(2) Applicants seeking a master electrician license (other than graduate electrical engineers) shall comply with the journeyman level experience requirements as defined in 37-68-102, MCA.
(3) For all applicants seeking a master electrician license, the practical and journeyman level experience must be either commercial, residential, industrial, institutional, or a combination thereof. No less than 20 percent, but no more than 50 percent of the practical or journeyman level experience may be obtained by residential work.
(4) An applicant for a journeyman electrician license shall comply with the requirements of 37-68-305, MCA. For the journeyman license, a maximum of 50 percent of the practical experience may be residential in nature. The balance must be either commercial, industrial, institutional, or a combination thereof.
(5) An applicant for a residential electrician license shall comply with the requirements of 37-68-305, MCA.
(6) An applicant shall have one year from the date of board approval to take the examination for which the application was approved. If the examination is not taken within that one year period, the applicant will be required to submit a new application, with written verification and pay the applicable fees.
(7) Applications that require board review must be filed 15 days prior to the next scheduled board meeting. All applications shall be approved, tabled, or denied on a case-by-case basis as the board may deem proper.