(1) A licensee requesting inactive status shall certify this intention to the board on the renewal form.
(2) Except as provided in (5), inactive licensees shall not be required to meet the continuing education requirements.
(3) Inactive licensees shall regularly renew their license on inactive status and pay the appropriate renewal fee.
(4) Inactive licensees shall keep the board office informed of their current mailing address.
(5) Licensees shifting from inactive to active status must complete a minimum of ten hours of additional formal training or continuing education, which shall not include on-the-job experience.