(1) The term "act" means chapter 25 of Title 37, Montana Code Annotated, sometimes called "the Dietetics-Nutrition Practice Act of the state of Montana."
(2) "Academy" means the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics or its successor.
(3) "Commission" means the Commission on Dietetic Registration, accredited by the National Commission for Certifying Agencies.
(4) "Standards of dietetic practice" means Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics Standards of Practice and Standards of Professional Performance for Registered Dietitians.
(5) Further, for the purpose of this subchapter, the definitions contained in subchapter five of the administrative rules of the Montana State Board of Medical Examiners apply.