(1) The fee for licensure (RN or LPN) by examination (NCLEX) is $100, payable at the time the application is submitted. This fee is retained by the board if the application is withdrawn.
(2) The application fee required for requesting board approval to retake the examination (NCLEX) for RN or LPN is $50.
(3) The fee for licensure (RN or LPN) by endorsement is $200, payable at the time the application is submitted. This fee is retained by the board if the application is withdrawn.
(4) The application fee for each APRN specialty certification is $75, and a fee of $50 for renewal of each specialty certification thereafter.
(5) The license (RN or LPN) renewal fee is $100 per renewal period.
(6) The fee to reactivate a license (RN or LPN) is $100.
(7) The prescriptive authority application fee is $100.
(8) The renewal fee for prescriptive authority is $75 per renewal period.
(9) The fee for a temporary RN or LPN permit is $25.
(10) The fee for a temporary permit for an APRN is $35.
(11) The fee for medication aide I or II initial licensure is $25.
(12) The fee for medication aide I or II licensure renewal is $20 per year.
(13) The fee for a new nursing education program application and initial site survey is $5000.
(14) The fee for board review of a special report from a nursing education program, as defined by ARM 24.159.635, is $200.
(15) The fee for a site survey of a board-approved nursing education program, due to program noncompliance with educational standards, is $3000.
(16) Additional standardized fees are specified in ARM 24.101.403.