(1) Supervisors shall determine the required level of supervision based on the supervisee's clinical experience, responsibilities, and competence.
(2) Occupational therapists do not require supervision except for direct supervision of proctored treatments.
(3) Except per 37-24-105(2) and 37-24-106(2), MCA, certified occupational therapy assistants must work under the general supervision of an occupational therapist.
(4) Temporary practice permit holders must work under the routine supervision of a certified occupational therapy assistant or an occupational therapist.
(5) Occupational therapy aides must work under the direct supervision of an occupational therapist or an occupational therapy assistant.