(1) The provisions of ARM 24.101.408 and 24.101.414 apply.
(2) License renewal applications for outfitters shall be made on forms provided by the department and shall be accompanied by:
(a) the required renewal fee;
(b) a copy of the licensee's valid and current first aid certification;
(c) a copy of the licensee's current insurance certificate with the licensee as the named insured;
(d) complete client report logs; and
(e) an attestation that all lands information required as part of the outfitter's operations plan on file with the board is current and accurate as required by ARM 24.171.520.
(3) An outfitter or guide must submit a completed renewal application with the required fee on or before the date set by ARM 24.101.413 of each license year.
(4) Outfitters who provide services during the late hunt seasons may submit amended client logs reflecting services from December 1st through December 31st separately as long as they are received by the board no later than January 31st of the following year.
(5) License renewal applications for guides shall be made on forms provided by the department and shall be accompanied by:
(a) the required renewal fee; and
(b) a copy of the licensee's valid and current first aid certification.