(1) A person holding a valid outfitter or guide license who utilizes any type of watercraft while providing services shall prove evidence of licensure by displaying, at all times services are being provided, board-issued watercraft identification tags.
(2) The tags shall display the outfitter or guide license number for identification purposes.
(3) An unlicensed outfitter assistant shall display board-issued watercraft identification tags on each watercraft to be occupied by the outfitter assistant.
(4) One tag shall be affixed to each side of the watercraft at the bow, oarlock, or stern of the watercraft and be of a size approved by the board so that they may be easily seen from another watercraft or from shore.
(5) Each tag shall be affixed to the watercraft or on a removable plaque or in such a way that if the craft is sold or is not being used by the licensee while the licensee is providing services, the tag may be removed or concealed to prevent misidentification of the occupant(s) as licensees.
(6) Licensees may be provided with one set of two watercraft identification tags at the time of application for licensure or renewal, at no charge, upon request. A fee will be assessed for any replacement in accordance with ARM 24.171.401.