(1) "Approved program" means that time credited toward the training period which begins from the date of intern registration and continues under the requirements of the approved program.
(2) "Approved training area" means a place for instructing an intern for licensure subject to requirements of the board.
(3) "Computed time" means that time credited toward the training period which begins from the date of intern registration and continues under the requirements of the approved program.
(4) "Intern" means a qualified [under ARM 24.174.602] pharmacy student or a graduate from an accredited school of pharmacy, and registered in an approved program of supervised training.
(5) "Intern certificate of registration" means that certificate furnished by the board upon approval of the intern application form, received from the intern applicant.
(6) "Internship period" means 1500 hours of practical experience in an approved pharmacy, hospital, or other facility. The intern may acquire a maximum of 48 hours experience per calendar week. The student may acquire up to 1500 hours concurrently with school attendance in approved courses, introductory pharmacy practice experience, and advanced pharmacy practice experience, or demonstration projects in the Pharm.D. program.
(7) "Preceptor" means a pharmacist or other approved individual who meets those requirements for the supervision and training of an intern.
(8) "Reporting period" means at the completion of internship or introductory pharmacy practice experience in a given site or after 500 hours, whichever comes first, or at the completion of advanced pharmacy practice experience.
(9) "Supervising Pharmacist" means the registered pharmacist who is in charge of the day-to-day supervision of the intern.
(10) "Supervision" means that all drug distribution or dispensing activities shall be performed by the intern under the direction of a registered pharmacist and that the preceptor shall have overall responsibility for the required training of the intern.