(1) An applicant for a property management license must submit a completed original application on forms approved by the board and pay the required fees.
(2) Real estate brokers and salespersons wishing to obtain a property management license must meet all existing property management licensing requirements, including completion of the prelicensing course described in ARM 24.210.809, passing the examination, submitting the license application, and paying the required fee.
(3) Applicants for licensure as a property manager must submit proof of completing a board-approved property management prelicensing course obtained within a period of 24 months, immediately preceding the date of the submission of the application.
(4) All individuals successfully completing the examination must apply for licensure within 12 months from the date of examination. Failure to make application within that time shall invalidate examination results.
(5) The board will review all nonroutine applications.