(1) A licensee not engaged in licensed activities may place the licensee's license on inactive status by completing the change form requesting that the license be placed inactive and by paying the required fee in accordance with ARM 24.210.401.
(2) In order to avoid lapse, expiration, or termination of their license, inactive licensees must renew their inactive license each renewal period.
(3) Inactive licensees do not need to report continuing education until they reactivate their license as found in ARM 24.210.826.
(4) Inactive licensees may not receive compensation for property management activity except for compensation that was earned while their license was active or payments made to an inactive licensee as the seller of a property management business.
(5) A licensee whose license is on inactive status with the board has the sole responsibility to keep the board informed as to any change of the licensee's residency or mailing address during the period of time the license remains on inactive status.