(1) An owner or operator intending to utilize an approved automated accounting and reporting system shall, not less than 60 days prior to the first day of the quarter in which the system is to be utilized, submit to the department an application for use of the approved automated accounting and reporting system.
(2) The application shall provide the following information:
(a) a description of the approved automated accounting and reporting system, including the name of the accounting system vendor;
(b) a listing of all video gambling machines that will be connected;
(c) information required for issuance of a user ID and password for internet transactions; and
(d) e-mail addresses for authorized employees identified on the application.
(3) The department may approve, deny, or request a modification of the application.
(4) The owner or operator must demonstrate the ability to effectively operate the approved accounting and reporting system, and the department must validate the e-mail addresses for employees identified on the application.
(5) In addition to utilizing an approved accounting and reporting system, the owner or operator will be subject to and must continue to keep records and file quarterly reports manually through the end of the quarter in which they apply for system approval.