(1) Renewal notices will be sent as specified in ARM 24.101.414.
(2) The renewal date for a nutritionist license is the date set by ARM 24.101.413.
(3) Beginning with the 2007 renewal cycle, one-half of the licensees will renew for a period of one year.
(a) Licensees with an even numbered license will renew for a one-year period.
(b) Licensees with an odd numbered license will renew for a two-year period.
(c) Following the completion of this phase-in to biennial renewal, all licensees will renew for a period of two years.
(4) Completed applications for renewal, together with renewal fees and proof of current registration by the commission must be received no later than the date set by ARM 24.101.413.
(5) The provisions of ARM 24.101.408 apply.