(1) Except as otherwise provided by statute or rule, the following fees are required by the board for each of the licensing services provided to property management licensees and listed below. All fees are subject to change by the board, within the limitations provided in 37-51-311 , MCA.
(2) No part of the fees paid in accordance with the provisions of this chapter is refundable. Fees are deemed earned by the board upon receipt.
(3) Examination fees are payable to the national testing service under contract with the board.
(4) For each original license $ 60
(5) For each annual renewal 75
(6) For each change of place of business or affiliation 45
(7) Reinstatement of a license suspended or revoked within a
license period 50
(8) For placing an active license inactive 10
(9) For activating an inactive license 45
(10) For each original recovery account assessment 35
(11) Continuing education course application 75
(12) Continuing education instructor application 50
(13) Prelicensing course 250
(14) Additional standardized fees are specified in ARM 24.101.403.