(1) Any interested party dissatisfied with a decision made by a hearing officer is entitled to appeal to the board in accordance with the provisions of 39-51-2404 , MCA.
(2) The address and contact number for the board are as follows:
Board of Labor Appeals
Montana Department of Labor and Industry
1327 Lockey Street
P.O. Box 1728
Helena, MT 59624-1728
Fax: (406) 444-9038
TTY/TTD: (406) 444-0532
Telephone: (406) 444-3311
(3) Interested parties appealing to the board from a decision of a hearing officer must file with the board within the time provided by law a notice of appeal. The board may accept an appeal made after the time allowed if the board determines there is good cause to do so.
(4) An interested party's notice of appeal should set forth errors of the hearing officer and the issues that will be raised on appeal.
(5) Upon scheduling of an appeal, the board shall give interested parties written notice of the date, time, and place of hearing, and such notice shall be mailed to such parties at least ten days prior to the date of the board's hearing.