(1) For the purposes of this subchapter, the board adopts and incorporates by reference the following:
(a) 40 CFR Part 60, pertaining to standards of performance for new stationary sources, except for the revisions to 40 CFR 60.17, 21, 24, 41a, 45-46a, 48-52a, 4101-4176 (new subpart HHHH) , and Appendix B, as set forth in the final rule published at 70 FR 28606 on May 18, 2005, "Standards of Performance for New and Existing Stationary Sources: Electric Utility Steam Generating Units" (the Clean Air Mercury Rule (CAMR) ) ;
(b) 40 CFR Part 61, pertaining to emission standards for hazardous air pollutants;
(c) 40 CFR 81.327, pertaining to the air quality attainment status designations for Montana;
(d) section 173 of the FCAA, as codified in 42 USC 7503, pertaining to requirements for permit programs in nonattainment areas;
(e) sections 188 through 190 of the FCAA, as codified in 42 USC 7513 through 7513b, pertaining to additional requirements for particulate matter in nonattainment areas; and
(f) the Standard Industrial Classification Manual (1987) , Office of Management and Budget (PB 87-100012) , pertaining to a system of industrial classification and definition based upon the composition and structure of the economy.
(2) A copy of materials incorporated by reference in this subchapter is available for public inspection and copying at the Department of Environmental Quality, 1520 E. 6th Ave., P.O. Box 200901, Helena, MT 59620-0901.
(3) Copies of federal materials also may be obtained from:
(a) National Technical Information Service (NTIS) , 5285 Port Royal Road, Springfield, VA 22161; phone: (800) 553-6847 or (703) 605-6000; fax: (703) 605-6900; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; web: http://www.ntis.gov;
(b) National Service Center for Environmental Publications (NSCEP) , P.O. Box 42419, Cincinnati, OH 45242-0419; phone: (800) 490-9198 or (513) 489-8190; fax: (513) 489-8695; e-mail: email@example.com; web: http://www.epa.gov/ncepihom;
(c) U.S. Government Printing Office, Information Dissemination (Superintendent of Documents) , P.O. Box 371954, Pittsburgh, PA 15250-7954; phone: (866) 512-1800 or (202) 512-1800; fax: (202) 512-2104; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; web: http://www.gpoaccess.gov; and
(d) the libraries of each of the ten EPA regional offices.
(4) Copies of the CFR may be obtained from the U.S. Government Printing Office, as described in (3) (c) .
(5) The Standard Industrial Classification Manual (1987) may be obtained from the NTIS, as described in (3) (a) .