(1) A Class 5 alternative license is valid for a term of three years, is not renewable and may not be reinstated.
(2) An applicant for a Class 5 alternative license must sign and file with the Superintendent of Public Instruction a plan of professional intent leading to the Class 1, 2, 3, or 6 license within three years of the date of the alternative license.
(3) A Class 5 alternative license is available with any endorsement normally allowed for Class 1, 2, 3, or 6 licenses.
(4) A Class 5 alternative licensee is not eligible for a Board of Public Education approved internship program in the same endorsement area subsequent to the Class 5 licensure expiration date.
(5) When the endorsement-specific requirement in ARM 10.57.425 through 10.57.432 requires a master's degree, master's degrees which do not meet the specific requirement may be accepted with university approval.