(1) Physician assistant licenses are issued on a biennial renewal cycle.
(2) Except as provided in (3), to renew an active physician assistant license, the licensee shall:
(a) submit a completed license renewal application through electronic means or on a form prescribed and supplied by the department;
(b) affirm that the physician assistant possesses a current National Commission on the Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA) certification;
(c) self report any pending complaints or imposed disciplinary action or sanctions taken by another jurisdiction;
(d) provide current information regarding name and address changes; and
(e) submit payment of the renewal fee set in ARM 24.156.1618.
(3) Inactive licensees shall comply with (2)(a), (c), (d), and (e) of this rule to renew an inactive license.
(4) Incomplete renewal applications will be returned to the licensee and will not be considered received by the board.
(5) The board shall conduct a random audit of NCCPA certification following each renewal period.