(1) "Board approved program" means any massage therapy program that meets or exceeds the curriculum guidelines as provided for in 37-33-502, MCA.
(2) "MBLEx" means massage and bodywork licensing examination.
(3) "NCETM" means national certification examination for therapeutic massage.
(4) "NCETMB" means national certification examination for therapeutic massage and bodywork.
(5) "School-sanctioned activity" for purposes of 37-33-404, MCA, means an activity:
(a) that is approved, endorsed, or provided by the board-approved program in which the student is enrolled;
(b) the purpose of which is to allow students to practice their massage therapy skills under particular, limited circumstances; and
(c) that does not allow or facilitate a student to establish a massage therapy practice or avoid licensure.
(6) "Supervision," for the purposes of 37-33-404, MCA, means the oversight and review of the student's work to a degree necessary to ensure the protection of the health, safety, and welfare of the public, but not to a degree less than the immediate and constant availability of the supervisor via telephone, throughout the school-sanctioned activity.
(7) For purposes of 37-33-501, MCA, a license that "has lapsed and has not been revived" means an "expired license" as defined in ARM 24.101.402.