(1) All practical (psychomotor) and written (cognitive) examinations for all ECP licensure levels must be conducted in accordance with the policies and procedures established by the board.
(2) A medical director shall be responsible for the conduct of all examinations and shall assure that all board policies and procedures are followed. Medical directors may delegate duties where appropriate.
(3) All examinations must be approved by the board on forms prescribed by the board no later than 30 days prior to offering an examination. All post-examination materials shall be returned within seven working days following the examination.
(4) The board or its designee may conduct onsite visits of all exams requested and approved.
(5) No candidate may sit for a practical (psychomotor) or written (cognitive) examination without having demonstrated successful course completion at the level of the examination or greater.