(1) All track licensees are required to print a program which
may be sold to the public.
(2) The daily race program shall give the names of the horses which are scheduled to
run in each of the day's races; indicate the order in which each race is to be
run; the purse; distance of each race; permissive medication; equipment; the
post position; past performance lines; color; sex; and age.
(3) The daily race program must carry the parimutuel number opposite each horse.
(4) The daily racing program shall contain past performance lines as obtained from a
(5) The following must appear on the daily race program:
"No mutilated tickets
will be paid or refunded after leaving the seller's window." and "No
tickets will be refunded or exchanged after leaving the seller's window."