(1) Individuals considered for placement in adult foster care must meet the department's definition of being an aged or a disabled person.
(2) Persons applying for approval to provide adult foster care may apply at the appropriate regional CFSD office.
(3) Persons applying for approval to provide adult foster care must be studied and evaluated by a department social worker in terms of physical facilities to be utilized and personal qualifications of foster parents to provide such care.
(4) The study and evaluation is reviewed by the social service supervisor who has the final decision as to whether or not a home will be certified for adult foster care.
(5) The applicant is advised in writing as to the decision, and the reasons supporting the decision if denied, in regard to the application to provide adult foster care.