(1) Before a prospective pupil may attend a Montana preschool, that school must be provided with adequate documentation that the prospective pupil has been immunized in accordance with the following standards:
(a) the prospective pupil must have received three doses of polio vaccine and four doses of DTP/DTaP vaccine or DT vaccine, subject to the requirement that DT vaccine administered to children is acceptable only if accompanied by a medical exemption for that prospective pupil from pertussis vaccination;
(b) the prospective pupil must receive one dose of MMR vaccine, administered no earlier than 12 months of age. A prospective pupil who receives a dose prior to 12 months of age must be revaccinated before attending a preschool; and
(c) one dose of Hib vaccine must be administered on or after the first birthday, unless the prospective pupil is older than 59 months of age.
(2) If a prospective pupil is not vaccinated with all of the vaccines required in (1), the prospective pupil must be immediately excluded from the preschool unless the prospective pupil is completely vaccinated, an exemption from a vaccine or vaccines is claimed, or the prospective pupil is enrolled conditionally.
(3) A prospective pupil may attend a preschool with conditional enrollment if:
(a) the prospective pupil has received at least one dose of each of the vaccines required for the prospective pupil's age;
(b) a department prescribed form documenting the prospective pupil's conditional immunization status is on file at the preschool, attached to HES 101; and
(c) the prospective pupil is not past due for the next required dose (as noted on the conditional enrollment form) of the vaccine in question.
(4) A preschool must keep immunization data for each enrolled pupil on HES 101, including the date, month and year of administration of all required vaccines.
(5) HES 101 must be completed with adequate documentation provided by the pupil's guardian, copies of which must be attached to HES 101 if the form is completed by daycare or school personnel.
(6) If a religious or medical exemption is claimed, the preschool must maintain the record of that exemption in accord with the requirements of ARM 37.114.715 or 37.114.716, whichever applies.