(1) A program shall have a governing body which is legally responsible for the conduct of the program.
(2) The governing body shall establish a philosophy of policies and goals.
(3) Policies shall be in writing governing admissions, discharges, length of stay, diagnostic groups to be served, scope of services, treatment regimens, staffing patterns, recommendations for continued treatment by referral or otherwise, and provision for a continuing evaluation of the program.
(4) The governing body shall be responsible for providing personnel, facilities, and equipment needed to carry out the goals and objectives of the program and meet the needs of the residents.
(5) The governing body shall appoint an administrator. Policies shall be in writing governing the qualifications and responsibilities of the administrator.